What are the top health care concerns of Americans? Here are the latest Gallup poll results.
- Cancer risk is still the biggest health concern for most Americans. Your health insurance will cover cancer risks, and in addition, there are other long term options for you to consider.
- Healthy eating and weight control came in at number two. 28% of Americans are considered obese which can lead to other medical problems.
- Ebola has been in the news and now becomes a concern for Americans.
- Access to medical care, especially with ACA, ranked high as a concern.
- Finally, the cost of health care rounded out the top five. We expect all health insurance costs to be going up over the next few years.