Let’s face it, medical treatments aren’t cheap. Without health insurance coverage you could end up paying off medical bills for the rest of your life. Silva Management Insurance Services 888-611-7647 can help you find an affordable healthcare plan that’s right for you. Contact one of our friendly agents today to learn more.
Each of has at one time or another had a life-changing event that changed how we look at health insurance. Healthcare reform has created tremendous stress in everyone’s life. Apart from healthcare reform, there are some health insurance companies and products that allow for coverage under certain situations. These are called triggering events. Triggering events often allow for special enrollment periods.
- Return from active military duty
- Release from incarceration
- Gain of immigration status or citizenship
- Permanent move to a new state
- Legal separation
- Termination of domestic partnership or civil union
- Change in full-time employment status
- Involuntary loss of employer-sponsored insurance
- Death of a parent or spouse
- Change in dependent status as a result of turning 26
This information may not apply in every health insurance situation, so please contact our office for more information